[OM] Re: QR Plates - wrong translation

Subject: [OM] Re: QR Plates - wrong translation
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 00:03:32 -0300
on 11/04/2006 11:59, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile at fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
wrote:

> on 11/04/2006 10:59, AG Schnozz at agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:
>
>> I guess that
>> the advantage there is possession.
> Strong argument -- I happen to own a 141RC head, old model. But who knows.
> It's a good head, with some limits when tilting if reverse mounted.

Should have written 'strong point' instead of argument. In English, argument
has a very different meaning than a similar word in Spanish.
I ment it was a 'strong reason for' - and not a reason for arguing or
disagreement. OTOH, 'argumento' in Spanish means just the opposite: a good
reason for something, or in a second sense, the meaning of a
story/drama/film/novel etc.
Sorry for the misleading answer, though it shouldn't have deserved too much
attention.

Fernando