[OM] Re: QR Plates - wrong translation

Subject: [OM] Re: QR Plates - wrong translation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:44:03 -0400
You need a newer dictionary.  My English dictionary gives multiple
meanings for "argument" and "discussion with disagreement" is only
number 4.  The first three are all similar to your meaning of
"argumento".  In mathematics it can also mean "independent variable".

I knew what you meant the first time.

Chuck Norcutt