[OM] Re: (OM) a huge lot FS

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) a huge lot FS
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:46:35 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/2006 11:33:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
arif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

That is  big, I wonder what lenses those are (I can't make them  out..)

Save yourself some time and aggravation.  The telephotos, other than  one of
them are third party lenses and not the most desirable  one.  Unless you are
planning on going into business fixing these, you  probably shouldn't be
bidding on them.  If you have enough knowledge and  expertise to make a go at
it in
fixing them, then you will probably know  what you are looking at.  IMHO at
$3000 one would need to be crazy and at  the $1800 minimum talking point,  you
would be lucky to get out of the deal  with your skin.  Your time is worth
something and there is a lot of time  standing between buying these, fixing
them
up, listing them on ebay and getting  your money back.  Bill Barber