[OM] Will you miss me while I'm gone?

Subject: [OM] Will you miss me while I'm gone?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:57:24 +0000
The new super Dell is allegedly shipping tomorrow, which means it'll supposedly
be here the middle of next week, after which I'll have to endure an aggravating
few days installing software and moving data.  I plan to drink a lot.  A whole
lot.

In the meantime, my crippled laptop gives me about an hour's worth of useful
time, after which it gets noisy and s--l--o--w, then has to cool down for a
couple of hours, which means I'm going to be very scarce here for a while,
because I've found a more better place to spend my precious and increasingly
scarce on-line time right now, since I'm learning a whole lot more
valuable-to-me information there than here, where I already know nearly
everything.  :-)

Once I soak it all up and get the new computer in operation, I'll be back and
spend some time with y'all, but until then, rumors of my death are only wishful
thinking, and I'll be here if anybody really needs me:

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/

Walt, gone, but not forgotten ... maybe

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from