[OM] Re: YADT, 5D - Dust at various apertures

Subject: [OM] Re: YADT, 5D - Dust at various apertures
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:36:52 -0700
Johnny Johnson wrote:
> At 11:21 PM 4/14/2006, Wayne S wrote:
>
>> so maybe my 5d will still be an OK camera in another year. Assuming I don't
>> break it by then.
>>
> My guess is that it'll be an excellent camera five years from now
> unless, at least in my case, my wants exceed my needs.
So how is yours for dust, Johnny? Anybody else with 5D dust tales to tell?

I might well have pulled the trigger by now if it hadn't been for this
thread.

Then I flip flop to the 30D, cheaper even with the cost of a real WA
zoom added. But then, the 5D really does resolve more and I don't have
to buy any lens(es). And I already  have some of those special WA Zuikos
that the Can*n FFheads go crazy for. I even have an EOS mount 19-35 for
it which is quite good on the small sensor. It's good on film too, at
least the OM mount version I have, but who knows what it will look like
on the 5D corners.

Moose