[OM] Help choose eqiup.

Subject: [OM] Help choose eqiup.
From: "Jan Stalfors" <jan.stalfors@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:51:33 +0200
Thank you Wayne for looking at my images.

I agree that a lens about 16-18mm mm is great for me. Another favourite is
35 mm. I've bought a 35 PC and a 24/2.8. Now I´m looking for a 16 mm but it
seems hard too find. Then I need the best 50 mm (please advise me) and then
I've got a complete equipment.
Small.. lightweight and I have a special pleasure when looking at a well
exposed, just developed and dried filmstrip. Its exciting!

Yes a 24 PC would be nice especially when I take images
of bridges, a favourite motive.

So if anyone got a good 50/1.4 ....a 16/3.5 please email me.

I need another advice from you. Have been looking for OM4Ti but read some
where its eating batteries. I need a manually camera with good metering
system, it must be quiet,  small and lightweight. Available service and
spare parts

There is a lot of OM bodies out there help me too choose!

OM4Ti?
OM2Sp?

//JAn