[OM] Re: OM shopping list, was: Intruducing myself

Subject: [OM] Re: OM shopping list, was: Intruducing myself
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:48:48 +0200
Indeed, an Agfa Solinar 1:3,5 / 75mm.

This is one of the nicest made 6x6 compact folders I know of. The way
it opens up and loads film is like a ritual...
Cheaply I don't know. I bought mine about ten years ago, on my 26th
birthday. I believe I paid 200 euro for the beauty. Not cheap, but the
machine is worth it, I think.

Iwert.

Op 15-apr-06 om 13:17 heeft Andrew Fildes het volgende geschreven: