[OM] Re: saying hello again

Subject: [OM] Re: saying hello again
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:02:39 -0700
Wayne Culberson wrote:
> This is just to say hello again. I had to say a hasty goodbye back in late
> February, due to a dying computer.
> In the time since then, I've been mostly tied up with another trip to
> Bolivia, so didn't get get back online with a new computer until Thursday of
> this week.

Welcome back!
> I did manage to get another 1500 or so photos when I was away in March -
> still struggling with the C5050, but it is still the most practical for me
> in the work I do in S. America. I may post a few of them, depending on when
> I get the needed software installed on this machine.

I certainly enjoyed that ones you posted from the last trip.
> Now, hopefully I can recover a bunch of lost images from the former hard
> drive. Thankfully, all my slides survived the computer crash :-)

While you were gone, I bought a 500mb external drive and backed up all
the digipix so I am less anxious now. I only hook it up when doing
backups, so computer crash, virus, malware can't get at it.
I hope your recovery works out well.

Moose