[OM] Re: Turned out nice again.

Subject: [OM] Re: Turned out nice again.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:55:56 +0100
On 15/04/06, Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Funny how the seller advertises Oly compatibility in the title of
> the auction, but not in the table of models within. And, in this
> context, does E300/E500 compatibility also mean it fits the E1?

As  I said elsewhere, the Canon 22mm adapter also fits E300/500 finders.
The Nikon 22mm adapter 's flanges are slightly too thick to fit.  Can't
comment on whether any of the supplied adapters will fit an E1.

Oh, and if anyone is tempted to try one of these, you may like to hold out
for the version with switchable magnification - I did, on the grounds that
it's more useful for fine focusing.