[OM] Scanning prize goes to Dave Bell - Dumb a** prize to Bill Barber

Subject: [OM] Scanning prize goes to Dave Bell - Dumb a** prize to Bill Barber
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:26:23 EDT
In a message dated 4/16/2006 9:49:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

does  your carrier have a long thin rectangle cutout at the top like the  oem
ones. This is the area that calibrates I  believe.

Dave

Turned the carrier around to where it was properly aligned and it worked
like a charm.  Read the directions . . . heck no, I'd rather agonize over  the
stupid machine not working and bother all my friends on the OM mailing  list.
Glad I didn't punch that button on the Internet that would have had  a new one
shipped to me on Monday.

Thanks to all who help on getting me past this brain block.

I'll let all know where the image is posted, assuming I get it  posted.

Thanks,  Bill Barber