[OM] Re: Photographic Documentation of a Farm Implement

Subject: [OM] Re: Photographic Documentation of a Farm Implement
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 07:42:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/2006 12:07:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Yesterday I spent a half-hour at my brother-in-law's farm  and
photographed an old corn-harvester.

Let me make sure I've got the picture right . . . Ken, in corn field, Big
Mac coveralls with a hammer loop, probably a "bubba cap" on his head, but could

be a wide brim straw hat, plaid cotton shirt and a fancy schmancy  electrical
camera thingofamajig in his hand taking pictures on one of the corn  pickers
with thing that has a little TV screen in the back of  it.  Something jes
don't fit here, Bubba.

Now, back from my fantasy trip.  A nice study and one I'm sure you had  fun
doing.  I'd like to see it again when you have applied some of your  "Morton
Mills Baptist Church" processing to some of the images.   Bill  Barber