[OM] Re: Improving photos. (Was: Re: MFT meet in Brugges, Belgium report

Subject: [OM] Re: Improving photos. (Was: Re: MFT meet in Brugges, Belgium report (longisch))
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:01:45 -0400
I second and third this one.  I have lots of PhotoShop references.  This
is the one that gets used about 95% of the time.  Short blubs to help
you do specific photographic related stuff.  It doesn't get you all
wrapped up in the graphic arts side of PhotoShop which is unnecessary
and confusing to the photog.  Do this one first and then you can branch
out later (if ever).

Chuck Norcutt