[OM] Offers wanted on an OM-2n... don't miss this sweetheart.

Subject: [OM] Offers wanted on an OM-2n... don't miss this sweetheart.
From: Rick Beckrich <rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:12:42 -0700 (PDT)
Very nice OM-2n, used less than six rolls since a  Camtech CLA.
  John H adjusted the meter to compensate for the new 2-4 fine
  lumi-micron OM screen he installed.

 This screen provides a brilliant view and goes seamlessly from macro to tele
with never a blackout. John also installed Camera Leather's exotic grey lizard
skin.

  The camera has a slight dimple on the left (rewind) side of the prism housing
from a flash shoe and a matching bright spot (no depression) on the right side,
with a small nick in the center.

  The black trim on the back and the film box holder show some chips/brights.
The bottom shows a few bright spots, but no dents or gouges. The leather is
perfect, and of course everything functions perfectly. It has the motor drive
cover, but no flash shoe.

Interested? I'll be happy to e-mail pictures. Please contact me directly at:

  rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx

  Feel free to make me an offer.

Sorry - Only lower 48 buyers and only U.S. Postal money orders.
  No cks or PPal. I will ship USPS Priority Mail, Insured and tracked.