[OM] Re: Take a look....

Subject: [OM] Re: Take a look....
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:40:34 -0700
Ali wrote:
> I am quite pleased with the E-500. I honestly didn't think I would like it
> this much. Its a
> beauty to work with.
>
> A couple of photos that I took this evening:
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/12378900@N00/131663401/
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/12378900@N00/131663431/in/photostream/
>
> I am pretty impressed that I could do something like this. Minimal post
> processing required.

They are very nice shots.

As to the details of the presentation, the first one is compressed too
much. You can see banding artifacts from the JPEG compression, a little
in the sky, but a lot in the water. The second one is much better in
this regard. (1st is 187 kb for 1600x1200 and second is 263 kb.)

Moose