[OM] Re: Another kitchen

Subject: [OM] Re: Another kitchen
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:01:06 -0300
on 19/04/2006 23:56, Mike at watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> The portra was probably a mistake as the colors were way too
> saturated but I just wanted to finish off the roll. I ended up doing
> lots of tweaking to get the color somewhat uniform shot to shot and
> reasonably accurate. I'm open to suggestions for a better film to use
> and better ways to use the lighting.
Mike, there's little I can say, but I would try more natural light through
the windows. Agree with Moose, woodwork seems like it's been 'turned off'
compared to wonderful pictures one can see at specialized interior design
reviews. Sometimes there seems to be too much projected shadows, on 08
ceiling IIRC. Can't say exactly if it's on 08, because that TEAC deck draw
my attention too much ;^)

Fernando.