[OM] Re: Another kitchen

Subject: [OM] Re: Another kitchen
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:29:49 -0600
At 12:35 PM 20/04/2006, Chris Barker wrote:

>Nice cabinets, indeed, but the fridge and the cooker are perhaps just
>a little oversized ...

There's that "appropriately sized" British sensibility I've come to
know and gently tease my Cambridge friends about so much.  ;-)

Chris, d00d, that's like a *small* kitchen in some parts of North
America.  Plus it's perfect for entertaining the masses, particularly
when you don't have a few loaves and fishes around and are feeling
down a quart when it comes to miraculous transmogrifications.  I'd
gladly kill for a kitchen like that in my house -- somedays I
practically live in the kitchen!  (I'm the chief cook and bottlewasher.)

Garth