[OM] Re: Another kitchen

Subject: [OM] Re: Another kitchen
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:15:01 -0500

> I've never had any luck with flash in my interiors photos. The pros
> sure can do it, and they get better results than I do for sure. For
> me, tossing a photoflood in there to boost the ambient light and
> bracketing the heck out of it works pretty well.

While some pros use strobes, a lot still use hot lights. It's a bit of one
problem for another, but with strobes, the problem, assuming you have good
studio strobes with good modeling lights, usually boils down to cost. The
degree of attention to correcting color temperature is at the peak. It's a
line of work for those that enjoy multi-day shots.

Bill Pearce