[OM] Re: One thing done, another begun

Subject: [OM] Re: One thing done, another begun
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:21:41 +0100
Walt,

2 USB ports round the back is a bit cheap, but something like this at
less than 6GBP, which will no doubt equate to 6USD,  should do the trick.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?product_uid=92026

and as for your parallel port... if you can find one of these that isn't
a Sony it should be much cheaper:

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?product_uid=11490

Mike.