[OM] Re: One thing done, another begun

Subject: [OM] Re: One thing done, another begun
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:37:16 +0000
Best out-of-the-box 9mm I've ever owned -- and I've had a bunch of different
kinds, having shot in competition for a while -- is the original CZ-75.  I
don't know about the newer ones, some of which are made "over here," but mine
was made in Czechoslovakia before the Soviet Union went belly-up.  You can
throw this thing in a bucket of mud and sand, stir it around for awhile, then
take it out and shoot a 3-inch group at 50 feet without even the hint of a jam.
 Mine's in the console of the SSR.  A Baretta 92SB is in the 4Runner.  My
wife's got the PPKS in her Trailblazer.  The big stuff is in the house.  :-)

I sort of agree about the Browning.  I had one.  Traded it for something.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --