[OM] OT: Places to eat

Subject: [OM] OT: Places to eat
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:19:49 -0400
Hi folks,

We're leaving Sunday on an extended trip to the southwest
(USA).  We'll be spending some time in Colorado and New Mexico and a
lot of time in Utah and Arizona.  I've researched the places that I
intend to visit and photograph but was wondering if any list members
have some favorite eating places that they'd recommend.  Some of the
towns that we will be staying overnight in are: Grand Junction,
Colorado; Green River, Utah; Torrey, Utah; Moab, Utah; Mexican Hat,
Utah; Springdale, Utah; Page, Arizona and Chinle, Arizona.

Thanks for any suggestions -
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA