[OM] Re: zuiko shots and.. a strange thing..

Subject: [OM] Re: zuiko shots and.. a strange thing..
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 03:18:38 +0100
On 4/22/06, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >First thing to do is to open the back, open the shutter on B and look
> >carefully around the bottom right corner for any thread, hair, etc.
> >If nothing shows up that way, it may be a shutter string that isn't
> >being reeled in quickly enough, so it curls up and shows in the frame.
> >In that which case it would need a CLA.

You are absolutely right!

I opened the back and kept the shutter open, and there it is!
Just in the bottom right corner something like a ring or curly thingy, can't
be sure if it is metal or plastic, but it is very thin and seems connected
or coming from the bottom opening that the shutter uses..

I guess it's hospital time now, isn't it?..
Hmmm...

Christos