[OM] Flash Bracket FBK01.

Subject: [OM] Flash Bracket FBK01.
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
I added a document to Marks website on modifying the FBK01 flash bracket, for
better control with
remote triggered flashes:

http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/FlashBktMod.pdf

This should work with most E series and higher-end C series digital cameras.
The basic idea has
been described before using tape, but I just made a switchable modification
which is whole lot
more reliable and quick.

It is a pity this bracket is so pricey but it does work well to get the flash
off axis and this
switched mode helps give you much better control by adding remote fill etc
easily. It is also much
easier doing ratio fill by using manual setting on flash and manipulating
f-stop and or film speed
on flash. This means you avoid menus to go down through on camera.

Regards,
Tim Hughes