[OM] Re: Next Recipient? - Re: Re: Olympus-Odyssey Web page

Subject: [OM] Re: Next Recipient? - Re: Re: Olympus-Odyssey Web page
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:52:55 +0000
Send 'er on.  I'll stay in line.  I should be done with setting up the new
computer by mid-week -- that may be wishful thinking -- and the SSR work,
barring unexpected complications, is all but done, so a picture-taking break
might serve me well.  I hope I can recall how to get that film stuff loaded.
We're taking off on an extended Smoky Mountain adventure the second half of
May, but if the camera gets here anytime soon, I ought to be done shooting
before then, but most likely not through developing, scanning, and so on, so I
would hope to be cut some slack in that regard.

Don't know why your e-mail bounced, Jeff.  Maybe I've already done something
wrong, and here I've just barely started.  :-[

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --