[OM] FS - OM Stuff - Thinning my Collection

Subject: [OM] FS - OM Stuff - Thinning my Collection
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:19:45 EDT
I'm thinning my collection a bit. This stuff is in very good condition, and
in some cases, I never used them after acquiring them. Please contact me off
list before I put them up for auction in a few days. I have pictures upon
request. Prices in US Dollars. I'll ship to list members in USA, Canada,
Mexico,
Australia, NZ, Europe, Japan... others if I can figure out shipping charges
and  insurance.

1. OM-4 body only in very good condition. Some brassing in the usual  places.
Brassing has been nicely touched up, but not permanently. Recently  CLA'd...
Camtech sticker still in place. Includes body cap. This camera is not  in mint
condition, so probably not for the collector. But it looks good, and is  very
clean. $250 plus shipping & insurance.

2. Zuiko 28mm f2.0 MC SN115586. Includes Olympus hard case, caps,  sunshade.
This kit is nearly mint. $225 plus shipping & insurance.

3. Tamron 500mm mirror lens. Kit includes original Tamron hard case, 3
filters in the little case, sunshade, screwdriver, Olympus Adaptall 2 mount.
This
lens and kit is nearly perfect. You won't be disappointed. $150 plus  shipping
& insurance.

4. Tamron 35-105mm zoom f2.8 Model 65A. Really nice shape. This  is the
manual focus SP, Aspherical Lens version. One touch zoom. I had  it re-greased
by
Tamron, so it doesn't slip / creep. Smooth and steady. Front  lens coating has
a few pin sized spots missing that are very difficult to spot.  Other than
that, this lens is in great shape. Includes Tamron front cap and  Tamron
sunshade
A3FH. Nearly perfect. $160 plus shipping &  insurance.

5. Olympus Case L. This is the largest original OM leather case. The top of
the line. Includes the internal inserts and carrying strap. Although not mint,
 it's tough to find any external flaws. Very slight wear on some of the
stitching, and the inserts are a little warped. No key (has anyone every seen
one?). Very clean, no smell, shiny. It might be expensive to ship due to bulk.
paid $145, so I'm asking $130 plus shipping & insurance.

As usual, if you aren't satisfied, full refund for list members. After
all... you guys got me into this mess! Where did all this stuff come  from??!!

But I'm not selling my gold OM-1 or my other OM-4 with recent circuit. Nor
am I EVER going to sell my 90/2 or 21/2mm or 50/2 macro..... never. You'll have
 to pry my 16mm fisheye out of my cold, dead hands!

Dave in Denver