[OM] OM-1n and OM-2n for sale

Subject: [OM] OM-1n and OM-2n for sale
From: "John Nelson" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:14:25 +0100
I've very reluctantly decided that it's time some of my OM kit was in
someone else's life. So before venturing forth on to eBay I thought I'd
begin here in the hope of finding a good caring home for two items. These
are an OM-1n and OM-2n which have as far as I'm aware never been used. They
were bought on eBay last year from a very helpful and knowledgeable German
gentleman collector who placed them in a small aluminium flight case with
purpose-made foam insert and then seems to have forgotten about them!

Both were CLA'd by John Hermanson late last year, since when they've been
unused. In fact they're still in the original Hermanson packaging with the
addition of silica gel.

I asked John to fit a new top plate to the OM-1n since the original looked
as though it had a very slight dent on the left-hand end. It's now in
essentially mint condition. It has been converted to take an SR43 or 386
cell. The OM-2n looks as though it was made yesterday. Both are relatively
late-production items, with serial numbers 19536xx and 10037xx respectively.
The lockable case is in excellent condition and I have the key.

I can supply pictures on request, and will be happy to meet anyone
interested within a reasonable radius of Shrewsbury or Birmingham.

--

John Nelson
Crew Green Consulting Ltd

www.crew-green.com