[OM] Re: OT: Philips new TV technology is definitely 'commercial'

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Philips new TV technology is definitely 'commercial'
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:51:16 -0400
Good to hear about Netflix.

Years ago I tried to buy a television set WITHOUT a tuner.  My plan
was to hook it up to a simple high-quality VHS player (yeah it was
THAT long ago) and watch only prerecorded tapes of my choosing.  They
treated me like I was some sort of alien and I never did find one.

Yeah, when I hear That Crowd talk about doing something for my benefit
I batten down my wallet and head for the basement.  Lying is becoming
institutionalized and rewarded in more than a few professions.

Ahem./ScottGee1