[OM] Re: Workout - Day 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:56:05 -0700
I frequently see these platitudes that a real photographer can find a
creative new image anywhere. Guess I am not in that class.  The best
stimulus for me to get the photographic juices going is to take a
trip. See something so different from anything you have seen in the
past that you look at it with fresh eyes. Maybe the best place is
some place you have even said you never wanted to see. Go to the
Sudan, Patagonia, or some place you have never considered before. The
stimulus spills back into your back yard.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA