[OM] Re: another kitchen, well sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: another kitchen, well sort of
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:03:26 +0100
Thanks for that Wayne.

Dung will be fine, as long as it is dried.  It is used all over India
(for instance, probably many other places as well).  I should think
that gas is pretty pricey and getting pricier.

And, speaking of "gas": it's about to go over GBP1 per litre in the
UK.  That's USD6.70 per little US gallon ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.