[OM] Re: Workout - Day 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 1
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:06:34 -0400
On 4/25/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nearly all "creative" work is just a rehash
> of what they or others have done already.

I  feel that statement is an over simplification.   I feel that any serious
photographer, one that does more than the occasional snapshot and has a
sincere interest in the field whether "pro" of not, has a style distinctly
their own, as distinct as their own personality. The subject matter may be
"rehashed" but I believe if one looks hard enough, the essence of the
photographer can be seen and sometimes felt when viewing their work.  To me,
"creative" work is a personal journey to the core of one's soul or whatever
you want to call it, the journey of discovering who one is.

Richard