[OM] Re: Seattle meeting of the clan . . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Seattle meeting of the clan . . . .
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:12:16 -0700
I'm in. (Although, somewhat dependent on how recovered from the time
difference wife and son are after their 30-hour flight from Oz
tomorrow.) Any place suits me. The Elysian has great beer, but I
don't find the immediate walkable vicinity particularly photogenic.
If y'all are getting in cars anyway, how about Stellar Pizza in
Georgetown? <http://www.stellarpizza.com/about.htm> It's a kind of
gritty industrial/artist part of Seattle you might not get to
otherwise. Or nearby Jules Maes Saloon--oldest bar in Seattle. Or
next door to Jules Maes, Smarty Pants, my local non-Harley biker
bar.  (More likely to find vintage Hondas.) Like I said though, I'm
easy.

Bill, when are you arriving? My office is at the other end of the
Market from Harbor Steps--right across from the Virginia Inn, which
is a great place for lunch by the way. About a ten minute stroll from
Harbor Steps. My office address is 1932 First Ave, Suite 200, if you
happen to be walking by. I'm out of the office all day tomorrow
(Wednesday), but will be around most of the day Thursday and Friday.

Rob in Seattle