[OM] Re: [OT] changing the foam of a Canonet QL17

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] changing the foam of a Canonet QL17
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:26:02 +0200
Manuel,
I am helping a family friend clear out her husband's equipment after he
died.  Among the pro stuff is a 35RC.  It has a dent near the flash pc
socket, and needs foam replacement but otherwise appears to be very nice.
She is very short of money and has to get the best price for everything, but
perhaps you are interested?
br
Jez in Belgium, working in Paris 2 days/week