[OM] Re: camera show in Seattle

Subject: [OM] Re: camera show in Seattle
From: plummerl@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:04:50 +0000
Rob in Seattle wrote:
>I'm in. (Although, somewhat dependent on how recovered from the time
>difference wife and son are after their 30-hour flight from Oz
>tomorrow.) Any place suits me. The Elysian has great beer, but I
>don't find the immediate walkable vicinity particularly photogenic.
>If y'all are getting in cars anyway, how about Stellar Pizza in
>Georgetown? <http://www.stellarpizza.com/about.htm> It's a kind of
>gritty industrial/artist part of Seattle you might not get to
>otherwise. Or nearby Jules Maes Saloon--oldest bar in Seattle. Or
>next door to Jules Maes, Smarty Pants, my local non-Harley biker
>bar.  (More likely to find vintage Hondas.) Like I said though, I'm
>easy.
Stellar Pizza would be fine.  If we were looking for something more convenient
to the Market, another favorite is Collin's Pub, at Smith Tower (on 2nd,
between James and Yesler, a quick bus ride down 1st, 2nd or 3rd)
http://www.thecollinspub.com/.  This is on the edge of Pioneer Square.  There
will not be any Mariner's games in Seattle this weekend, so the crowds won't be
a problem.

larry