[OM] Re: more zuiko shots.. and more questions :)

Subject: [OM] Re: more zuiko shots.. and more questions :)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:35:08 -0700
What kind of film are you using? Excess magenta seems to be your
problem, not blue. The almost electric glowing magenta of her sweater
is a good tip off.  I almost always had to do something to tame the
magenta especially in the shadows when scanning FujiFilm Provia F or
Velvia with my Polaroid scanner. I am attaching a corrected copy of
your uncorrected first example.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA