[OM] Re: Workout - Day 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:21:25 +0200
I would be proud if I had taken any of your  four rejects ;-)

Looking at another issue of modern times - A pal of mine used to get a
copies of an American motorbike magazine called something like cycle or
was it cycle world. One of the regular feature writers was putting
across the point that the more motorcycles you have, the less you ride
(and having owned six motorbikes simultaneously in the past I tend to
agree with his reasoning ) - I Know this goes totally against the
zuikoholic nature of this list  but I wonder if this is the same
possibly for photography.

IanW

who IS  a zuikoholic and bought  an OM4 I didnt really need and many
lenses - some still unused after a year :-(   since joining this list.