[OM] Re: Workout - Day 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 1
From: "Matthew Bristol" <bristolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:36:55 -0500
Heh, as a WI resident, AG, I feel you on the House on the Rock.  It's as
if the contents of my grandma's trailer went on some sort of mad
reproductive spree.  If you were in that area, you should have gone on
the Talesien tour...

>Last year, I visited "House on the Rock".  In all honesty, I'd rather
have >a dentist drill my teeth without novacaine than go there again.
=========
This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message or files associated with the message
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer