[OM] Re: Workout - Day 3

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 3
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:15:24 -0700
It was reported in the news in 2001. Could not find a news source
with an accessible cache, but I found this blog dated a few days
after it happened.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=6224

It is in the entry for January 12.

If you Google "elephant" and "trampled" you will find that elephants
do quite a lot of trampling. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA