[OM] Cheapskate alert!

Subject: [OM] Cheapskate alert!
From: "Gary (m)" <gholder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:00:49 -0400
I'm SURE that some of you out there are as much of a cheapskate as I am, AND
that some of you are as amateur as I am and so can't charge off professional
films to the "personal corporation". So...

The Dollar Tree Stores (everything-for-a-dollar stores) in my area are
carrying  K*nica Min*lta VX200 Super 24 print film at 1$ each! Fresh! (Well,
at least not out-of-date). Used for my TOPE 26 submission!

They also have Cat 5 network and USB cables at 1$ each. Plenty for
cheapskates to browse.

I had assumed it was likely really Fuji or Agfa, but an initial web search
appears to indicate it IS actually K*nica Min*lta.

Gary H.