[OM] Re: My Olympus DSLR rant

Subject: [OM] Re: My Olympus DSLR rant
From: "ClintPhotosphere" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:31:34 -0700
I have never, ever, "promoted" a non-Olympus product before, but I've
just seen a demonstration of a program that does incredible things to
fix noise in images with just a click and a slider, as well as many
other faults (highlight recovery, white balance correction, "fill
light", focus/sharpening, etc.), and it's far faster than Photoshop,
too (it is not just a Photoshop action).  It works on Olympus RAW as
well as most other RAW formats and jpg, too.  Best of all, it's only
$130(!!!)  (Damn, I sound like a commercial!  Sorry!)

Check out "bibble pro 4" at www.bibblelabs.com

Disclaimer: I have never had to say this before, but I am in no way
related to or associated with the maker of this product, and receive
no compensation or benefit for suggesting it.