[OM] Re: I have relented ....

Subject: [OM] Re: I have relented ....
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:43:55 +0200
John,

what version of PS are you using? If one of the later ones (CS+), you
can try to download the PS own Camera Raw import module.
I hope it supports the E-330 already. It works a lot faster than studio.
Also make sure the colour space in PS is the same as the file!

hope this helps a little,

Iwert.

Op 28-apr-06 om 00:22 heeft Jon Mitchell het volgende geschreven: