[OM] Re: Mamiya

Subject: [OM] Re: Mamiya
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:59:50 -0400
I stopped printing my own over a year ago and just upload them to one of the
local labs.  Better quality, lower price.  Woo-hoo!

I have a still-in-a-sealed-box Canon multi-function printer in my basement.
If you're interested in buying it, let me know and we'll work out a deal.
Still under a CompUSA extended warranty.  ;o)

Between $4 "photo ink jet" printers (that require $50 worth of ink carts)
and chimping, it's easy to see why independent labs are drying up and
blowing away.

ScottGee1