[OM] Re: I have relented ....

Subject: [OM] Re: I have relented ....
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:48:11 +0000
Getting the new computer in gear and going may be giving me a bit of a kick in
the butt to start my juices flowing again.  And if I weren't so worthless and
lazy, plus hating traffic jams and crowds, I'd be gathering up an appropriate
kit to take tomorrow for "Angels over Atlanta."  But, even though Dobbins ARB
is just over a hill or two from here, it's always a mob and a mess -- like a
million folks within a three- or four-mile radius.

Maybe they'll fly over here a time or two and I can at least get a glimpse
whilst doing the yardwork (fancy folks call it "gardening") that I have to get
done this weekend.  Got the chainsaw gassed up and ready, and now I've got to
catch that damn goat.  :-[

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from