[OM] Re: I have relented ....

Subject: [OM] Re: I have relented ....
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:10:01 -0700
Totally agreed here, the PhaseOne workflow is great but I like the color of
Olympus RAW much more, with all the popular softwares I have tried
(including CS2, Bibble, Rawshooter) Olympus RAW is the best and then CS2.
Recently I also use the Silkypix, it has a free mode with limited but very
useful features and it also gives very nice color. It is very portable
(small) and works with many camera RAW files.

C.H.Ling