[OM] Re: Mamiya

Subject: [OM] Re: Mamiya
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:44:59 -0400
I think it's an age related thing but I don't think it's just what
generation we're from.  I wasn't at all interested in the past either
until I was about 40 and even then it wasn't very strong.  But it has
continued to increase year after year.

I think you'll eventually start to see your children come around.  The
problem is that they're swimming in photos at the moment but the
appreciation of same they'll probably learn a bit too late.  95% of the
photos are probably on their hard disk which is a year or two or three
from catastrophic failure.

Chuck Norcutt