[OM] Re: Mamiya

Subject: [OM] Re: Mamiya
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:51:53 -0700
I don't know. I can't say I was particularly interested in the family
album as a kid unless a sibling had done something really goofy. As a
teen it was embarrassing. Looking at the family album was one of
those things you sat through when people came to visit. I was not
really interested until middle age and faced the fact that I was
related to those people and not just dropped there by aliens.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA