[OM] stepping out of the OM list

Subject: [OM] stepping out of the OM list
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:39:55 -0400
I'm working on a startup company, with a lot of my own resources
committed. I feel very acutely the weight of making technical choices
and the future survivability of a company. In this day, technology
has upset a lot of companies. No company can escape the cruel
judgement of wrong choices. I need to become much more focused
on my venture. The product is a low level camera of sorts, giving me
the opportunity to really understand that technology from a raw level.

I am no longer really an Olympus devotee, even though I still have
an OM system sitting (crying) in a dry box in the closet. But it is
clear to me the times have changed. I have moved on. I gave Olympus
my best effort out of respect from the past. But I don't really see
any advantage they have. Techology is a cruel judge. Given the
constraints on my time and my diminish ability to participate on topic in
this OM world I have decided to sign out for the time being from
this list and spend my limited time elsewhere. I hope the best to
everyone here, this is a unique list. This will be my last post for
the time being. I'll probably keep an ear here, but I can't really
follow things Olympus. So I may check in now and then but probably
not really be able to participate. I'll probably be deleting photos linked
in previous posts to make room for other stuff. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Take care everyone.
WayneS