[OM] Re: stepping out of the OM list

Subject: [OM] Re: stepping out of the OM list
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:01:40 -0700
Wayne S wrote:
> I'm working on a startup company,....... I hope the best to
> everyone here, this is a unique list. This will be my last post for
> the time being. I'll probably keep an ear here, but I can't really
> follow things Olympus. So I may check in now and then but probably
> not really be able to participate.
Well I, for one, will miss you, Wayne.

I can certainly relate to your dilemma about Oly. Were I under the same
other pressures and responsibilities your are, I might come to the same
decision. I'd hate to see a business venture of which I am a part and
which has a material bearing on my financial future be less successful
that I feel it might have become, had I focused my attention and effort
more fully.

I'm never sure these days when I venture out with OM what part of my
motivation and pleasure is inherent in using such familiar, comfortable
and perfect in their own way pieces of equipment and how much is derived
from the sense of fuller participation in this special community.

In any case, I wish you great fortune in your life and hope to run into
you again somewhere in cyber or ordinary space one day.

Moose