[OM] Re: [photoconservation] Kodak's new Preservation CDs & DVDs

Subject: [OM] Re: [photoconservation] Kodak's new Preservation CDs & DVDs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:44:05 -0400
I don't know what "superior burn technology" is but NIST has an
extensive guide to proper storage and handling here:
<http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/CDandDVDCareandHandlingGuide.pdf>

One key point that all may not realize is that disks should be stored on
edge in protective cases.  Laying them flat risks warpage which is a
no-no for readability.

Chuck Norcutt