[OM] Re: : Re: [photoconservation] Kodak's new Preservation CDs & DVDs

Subject: [OM] Re: : Re: [photoconservation] Kodak's new Preservation CDs & DVDs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:08:23 -0400
But reported to be uban legend despite the fact that is is believed by
some in the scientific community.  See:
<http://dwb.unl.edu/Teacher/NSF/C01/C01Links/www.ualberta.ca/~bderksen/florin.html>
and
<http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/General/Glass/glass.html>
and
<http://www.glassnotes.com/WindowPanes.html>

This last link contains a contribution from Robert H. Brill, Research
Scientist at The Corning Museum of Glass.

Chuck Norcutt