[OM] Re: [OT] changing the foam of a Canonet QL17

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] changing the foam of a Canonet QL17
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:30:29 -0500
Manuel,

Nice photos. I have also taken mine out "as-is" and shot a few pix.
Funny thing
for some reason my son's eye's opened WIDE when he saw this camera and wanted
to use it. So I took him along and taught him a little about using a
rangefinder. The focusing is somewhat difficult to learn for anyone
particularly a 9 year old.

Maybe he'll get interested in photography from using the QL-17.

- Ali