[OM] Where it's at: the Odyssey OM-1

Subject: [OM] Where it's at: the Odyssey OM-1
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 16:57:29 +0000
I am now in possession of the Odyssey OM-1n.  I intend to "get 'r done" and the
thing out of here and on the way to Gary, the next on the list, by the end of
next week.  Since the OM-1 was the first OM body, I'm loading it up with my
last roll of Kodachrome, then shooting the whole roll with one of the last
Zuikos, the 35-80/2.8.  I think there's a certain OM-ish symmetry to that.  :-)

Walt, trying to maintain some sense of balance

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --